Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Spy {A Monochromatic Roundup}

By now you are fully aware that Pantone named Emerald the color of 2013.  I could not have been more thrilled with the news as the hue compliments just about every skin tone and shade of tresses in my opinion.  BUT, I say let’s not limit ourselves to only rich Emerald tones and in no way should you limit this gorgeous shade to your clothing only! 
Here is a monochromatic roundup of the gorgeous shade I feel certain you will love!




1. delightfully chic {flower votive}
2. design darling {zebra matches}
3. bauble bar {emerald disco bangle}
4. zara home {ostrich appointment book}
5. shop/ten/25 {green richard nixon throw}
6. urban outfitters {frog salt and pep}
7. iomoi {set of 14 pens}
8. delightfully chic {ceramic plate}



dc signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...