Wednesday, February 6, 2013

For The Love Of Cooking

BAM...Jaw hitting the floor, I stare at my computer screen with glazed eyes and finally utter the words OH MY...and again Ohhhh My!
I take a moment to pull myself together and out of my completely dazed and confused state!

Yeap, there is your play-by-play of my reaction to today's sinfully sweet treat!

Oreo Marshmallows





Can you even handle how delicious these look???
Thank you "Raspberri Cupcake" for giving us all a moment of ecstasy and no way will I fault you for the extra cardio I will have to endure for indulging.

Now for some serious business...who really loves me and wants to whip up a batch for me?
Anyone? Anyone?


dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Any recipe that includes Oreos is bound to become my favourite! And this just looks UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS! You made me crave these little beauties now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...