Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Flashback

Friday, you never looked so good!
I was starting to think I would never see ya again!
#closecall

If you missed last weeks Friday Flashback, the newest series to #dchic recapping my fave instagram snapshots of the week, you can check it out here.

Wishing you all an amazing weekend!


1. @tuulavintage 2. @heartswoon 3. @tabletonic
4. @iheartorganizing 5. @kattanita 6. @ fairefroufrou
7. @brandymelvillecanada 8. @instylemag 9. @tamarastephenson


  While you are scrolling through swooning and handing out hearts stop by and say hello @delightfullychic

Are you on instagram?
Leave your info below-I'd love to stop by and share the love!



dc signature

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the tulips! They are so gorgeous - perfect shade of pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love InstaGram and I love all of your fave pics! I am on there @styleoyster

    Thanks in advance for following! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you , this is really useful information towards my assessment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...