Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Friday Blog Party {Link-Up with Brittany Blake Photography}

Where are all my party people on this Lil' Friday?!
I have an extra pep in my step this morning as one of my best girlfriends and the official photographer of the Delightfully Chic Shop and Blog (see a few pics here and here from our last shoot), Brittany Blake of Brittany Blake Photography is here to co-host this week’s link up!
I could go ON and ON about my and Britt's friendship and ALL our many shenanigans but, you just never know who might be reading the blog today (to all law enforcement- we plead the fifth). Jokes, Jokes, I promise all our fun was harmless however, there were times we had to do a little explaining! #YoLo


Take a second to link-up below, then check out a few new blogs and do make sure to pop over and say hello to the super talented photographer and my dear friend Brittany!


**One of my fave pics of "Britt Britt and Tiff Tiff"**



 photo Picture22jpg_zps594cbcf6.jpg




dc signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...