Sunday, February 10, 2013

Friday Flashback...On Sunday {Oops}

Saturday morning I was scheduled to fly out to NYC and Connecticut for a few days and as you can probably guess my flights were canceled due to winter storm Nemo! 
In all the chaos on Friday with checking flight status and weather I completely forgot to share my collection of faves from the week over on instagram.  Oops!

After I recovered from my mini depression of the flight cancellation I had all intentions to share with you on Saturday BUT, after a photo-shoot with the amazing photog Brittany Blake (see a sneak peek here) I completely collapsed and took a "nap" that lasted FOUR hours!  Double Oops!
Obviously, I needed some R&R. 

So...better late then never right?! 


1. @nordstrom 2. @anthropologie 3. @nordstrom
4. @cfda 5. @dvf 6. @bagsnob
7. @fabsugar 8. @mallorymclane 9. @bloomingdales

How has your weekend?
Did nemo affect your plans at all? 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...