Thursday, January 21, 2016

Winter Weather Beauty Must Haves

With snowy weather in the forecast over the next two days I think it's time we talk about a few winter weather beauty must haves!  Some of these I have tried and love, and others are newbies that I have added to my list after hearing great reviews. 


 1.  Crane Humidifier: having a humidifier in your bedroom while you sleep at night can help with many factors you might face throughout the winter months such as nose bleeds and keeping your skin hydrated.  I personally love the Crane humidifiers because of all the fun color options and great price!

2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I absolutely swear by!  I spray my elixir on after I have completed my daily face routine and just before applying any makeup.  It not only refreshens your skin, but it also helps to hold makeup in place and hydrate your skin throughout the day. 

3. Biosilk Silk Therapy: I have used since I was about 19 years old.  What I love about this product is that even thought it's of an oil substance it doesn't leave you feeling greasy.  I use about a pea size drop in my the palm of my hand and rub together then work from my roots to the end of my hair.  What's even better about this product is it serves two purposes; not only does it do wonders for your hair, but you can also apply to your skin.  Not to mention the fragrance is AMAZING!   

4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost: Now this is a fairly new product on the market that I am hearing RAVE reviews on.  I have yet to try, but you can bet I will be picking up a jar on my next trip to Target.

5. Nivea Shower Body Lotion: To me this is one of the greatest inventions of all time.  I despise getting out of hot shower only to find myself shivering in my towel and the thought of staying in the buff for any longer than necessary is just insanity. So lotion that I can apply while in the shower gets a thumbs up in my book.

6. Clarisonic Mia 2: Here is another one I swear by.  I love my Clarisonic!  It gently penetrates deep into the pores and leaves skin exfoliated feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom.  They are worth every pretty penny...I promise!

7. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser:  This creamy cleanser is extra gentle on your skin and leaves your skin hydrated with moisture throughout the winter days.

8. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion: As you can probably already see I love Neutrogena products, but my heart also beats for all things Aveeno. From their lotions, to makeup removers, to their bath products you cannot go wrong.  They are all gentle and leave your skin feeling amazing!

What are some of your go to products during the winter months?
Comment below and spill the greatness!
dc signature

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried the Crane Humidifier! I can't wait to get one! Everything on me is dry and I'm sure it will help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...