Monday, January 4, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}




Happy New Year!!
I want to start off the very first post of 2016 by saying THANK YOU to all of the Delightfully Chic readers out there.  You have no idea how much your support over the past year (and since 2010) has meant to me.  I hope you all are enjoying to the new and refined look of Delightfully Chic and loving the new website! We still have so much up our sleeves and I can’t wait to share with all of you this year!

So, how was your NYE?  Did you put on ritz and hit the town?  Or did you snuggle on the couch in your pj’s like me?  I have to say there was nothing glamorous about our evening.  Scott was on call this past weekend and of course duty called.  However, being the awesome husband that he is, Scott swooped in at 11:30pm just in time for us to ring the New Year in together!

New Year’s Day and the remainder of the weekend was all about undecking the halls, FYI, so not as much fun as decking the halls.  We also took time to work in the nursery.  Baby G’s closet was originally this horrid yellowish beige color that of course just had to go!  So on New Year’s Day Sweet Mama came over to tackle this project for me.  This picture cracks me up, doesn’t it look like a total accident waiting to happen?  God Bless this woman!  I seriously don’t know what I would do without her. 


Sunday was church, and then we took some time to celebrate my first "baby", Presley Hope, who turned 14 years old.  She might have a little trouble hearing these days and she might move a touch slower but my sweet Presley Hope is still the most loving lil' ball of fur that has ever graced my life! She still loves to play with her toys and now she's taken to snugglin' on Mama's growing belly AND every once in a while that feisty side of hers makes an appearance!! I pray little girl that we have many more years with you! 


Now that the New Year is officially a wrap, it's time to turn the focus to...MY BIRTHDAY!  That's right! On Thursday this little lady turns 34 years old!  I have a feeling this year is going to be one for the books!! 





dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...