Monday, January 11, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up...BabyMoon}

This past weekend Scott and I really tried to take it easy and spend lots of quality time together.  With less than 10 weeks until we meet little Baby G and become parents we just wanted to really soak up the moments.  So on Saturday we stayed in PJ’s as long as we could stand it, then we tackled a few DIY’s around the house.  Afterwards, we continued our latest binge marathon of Breaking Bad.  Around 6pm I started to go stir crazy!  So we did what any 30 something married couple expecting their first baby would do…we went to the mall and walked laps!!!! You heard me! Oh how times have changed! Sunday morning we decided to wake up early and head to Blowing Rock for a mini babymoon! 

It was freezing cold and there were snow flurries the entire time we were there! I loved every minute of our trip! 



We started the day off at Canyon's!  The food and views were spectacular.  I really wish I could have captured the snow better.  
They were expecting about an inch.


I'm sure it is no surpirse for those who know me that I went with the tacos!


Next, we headed to Main Street for a little shopping! I had to make the obligatory stop at Kilwins for a chocolate/caramel apple! Believe it or not, I resisted until we made it home.  It was the perfect "late night" snack.

Before, we started our way back home we made sure to stop by the Mast General Store in Boone.  Another obligatory stop! Scott and I both have a serious sweet tooth for candy.  I so hope my doctor isn't reading this post! 

Our day trip- mini babymoon was just perfect!  It was all that I had hoped for.  QT with the man who makes my dreams come true! 


 See ya soon Baby G...



 dc signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...