Friday, January 15, 2016

Home Office {Take II}



One room in our house that I constantly put on the back burner is my office. I’ve had plans for this space since the day we moved in and recently have come to the decision that making plans just isn’t cutting it anymore.  I’m ready to see my workspace come together.  Originally, I wanted to go with a color pallet of white, gray, and shades of pink and coral.  Of course a year later I’ve completely changed my mind.  Since this will be the home office of Delightfully Chic I really want it to reflect the brand.  So, gold, black, white, and silver it is.  As I pull together my inspiration board I am beyond excited to wrap up the nursery (we are about 70% of the way complete) and tackle my office.  The place where my creative juices and dreams will run wild!


 I currently have the chair and desk pictured above and those really are the "biggies"! 
Yep, I think this time I might just get the job done!

dc signature 

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...