Thursday, January 14, 2016

Big Spender vs On a Budget

A major realization and daily reminder I have to keep making to myself since moving into our home is that “Rome was NOT built in a day”!  I get that message loud and clear, but try telling a girl that when she dreams in décor!  It’s sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but one thing I have come to appreciate is letting go of my expensive taste and finding similar pieces at a much lower price point.  There really is a lot of gratification in the search when you find that perfect piece and save money in the process!  

Here is a little bit of what I am talking about…As much as I want to purchase those “big spender” items, it would just be a little too frivolous at this point in our lives.  So, I search for similar items at half the price!
 Shop the Looks

Big Spender 
Complete Chemex Coffee Maker
ABC Home Overdyed Rug
Dot and Bo Wood Side Table

On a Budget
8 Cup Chemex Maker
Rugs USA Surya Rug
World Market Wood Plank Side Table

Looking for more “budget friendly” items?  Here are a few I am totally coveting at the moment! 



Happy Shopping on this chilly Thursday!

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the things from West Elm - such great design! Also that coffee maker - I'm going to have to look into that for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...