Wednesday, January 13, 2016

4 Healthy Overnight Parfaits

I am constantly looking for healthy and easy items to add to the breakfast line up at our house.  What would be even better is to find healthy yet tasty recipes that I can prepare the night before and grab on my way out the door.  I honestly think I have finally found a few parfaits that provide great health benefits and bonus, the bulk of the preparation you can complete the night before.  

Raspberry and Chia Seed Parfait


Grilled Peach Parfait


Vanilla Almond Quinoa Parfait


Blueberry Mango Oats Parfait



Do you have any go to breakfast items that are healthy and can be prepared in advance?
Share your recipes in the comments below!

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! I can't wait to try these recipes!! I think the Vanilla Almond Quinoa will be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...