Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Winter Decor

After all the Christmas decorations have been tucked away for the year I start to feel that our home looks empty.  Then I immediately look around and realize I have the most clean and perfect pallet to style our home for the winter months. For me, I have two go to décor items every winter season, pine-cones and all things blue, silver, and white.  More specifically our Chinoiserie collection.  I will be sharing shots from around our home with you in the upcoming days, but until then here are a few from Pinterest (my guilty pleasure) to inspire.  







What are your go to pieces when decorating your home for the cold winter months? 


dc signature

6 comments:

  1. I love clean whites for winter too! I love the blue accents that you've chosen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the same way about my empty house! I love the blue and white idea. Great inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 'go to' winter decor tends to be inexpensive fresh flowers and a few new green plants to get me through to spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love incorporating pinecones in my winter decor. Gorgeous inspiration photos! Can't wait to see whta you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinecones! I am feeling the same way about my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies for stopping by! I love hearing all of your go to winter decor!

    xoxo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...