Friday, January 29, 2016

STYLED: The Look for Less

Over the past few weeks I have received lots of feedback from Dchic readers telling me how much they are loving the posts on shopping a look or  items we all swoon over but can’t afford for less.  So, my wheels have been turning!  I think it’s time to start making this a weekly feature.  What do you think?  Let’s wrap the week and kick the weekend off with our brand new series called,  Styled: The Look for Less


Shea Marie of Peace Love Shea is a style blogger that I have followed for some time now and literally obsess over so many of her looks.  As much as I would love to snatch up every item in Shea’s closet, reality is my bank account just can’t handle the greatness.  Talk about a buzzkill!  So today we are looking at one of her outfits that I’m totally loving, but with it ringing up to well over $2,000, I just can’t swing.  I have pulled together a super similar look that won’t drain your bank account and still looks amazing!


Shop the Look...FOR LESS

Click to shop...

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...