Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy super chilly Tuesday! I think Old Man Winter has officially arrived!  This past weekend we woke up to snow flurries on Saturday and today we started the day with temps in the low teens! Time to break out the parkas!  

Over the weekend Scott and I made our way back to Charlotte to catch up with our friends and knock out a few to do's for Baby G's Nursery!  I am determined to finish up this sweet little room within the next two weeks.  

One project on the list was the "box" that will go on the changing table and around the changing pad.  I thought it was beyond special that Scott wanted to take this on and build himself.  


I might have also got a litte sidetracked when we stopped by Ikea, but this bookcase has been calling my name for quite sometime now and while we were there it was just a must.

Make sure to stay tuned on this little gems transformation.  I have big plans for this piece! 

Yesterday, I took the entire day to take on tasks around the house.  Sweet Mama and I even got in a little fabric shopping time! Another project I have up my sleeve that I will be sharing later!



And for fun, I thought I would share one of my more simple DIY moments for Baby G's nursery that I completed a few weeks back. 


 I really wanted to spray the animals gold, but Scott quickly put the breaks on my over the top gold obsession, and in the end, I think he was totally right in making this call! 


I hope you all enjoyed your nice long (and I'm sure much deserved) weekend. Wrap up warm today and remember bring all our little furry friends inside until it warms up!

dc signature

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...