Wednesday, May 6, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {and Bonus DIY}

So yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and as I wished you all 
a happy day on Instagram I decided to feature an amazing Italian
restaurant on the blog.  BUT, rest assure the weekly Taco Tuesday at The Gaither's
still went off without a hitch.

For those who were expecting a more festive post yesterday {cough cough...my very soon 
to be sister in law, Tina} I am here today to try and redeem myself with a recipe and a fun DIY!

Quinoa, Black Bean and Corn Tacos


Love this vegetarian and health conscious twist on the
standard taco.
See the full berakdown of the recipe on The Cooking Classy Blog. 


Next up, who doesn’t love a colorful 
piñata full of candy?!  


Who is ready to take on a total DIY color bomb explosion of fun?!
Fiskars is a super easy step by step tutorial of how to create your very on masterpiece!
 I would love to make these for a little kiddos birthday party one day!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...