Friday, May 15, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {I Gotta Goat}

Yall, the day has arrived!
 I have begged and pleaded for a goat for sometime now
 and finally, my husband caved and has gotten me my very own goat! 
Well...Sorta!

So, before we bought our home "in the city" we pondered the idea
of living out in the country on a few acres of land where I would
have lots of dogs, maybe a chicken or two, and GOATS!
Since, we did the total opposite I have tried to convince Scott that we
should turn his workshop into a stable for my goats.
I still have not won this argument, but, today I take small
victory in the fact that I am now the proud owner of my my very on 
Magnolia Market "Goat Shirt"! 


I feel like I need to name her...Willamina kinda has a nice 
ring to it, don't you think?!  And how cute is our fave "Jo Jo"?!

Seriously, those faces and hello floppy ears!

Ok, So, today, I decided why not have some fun
with graphic tee's?!  Here are a few others I'm loving 
for the summer days!



Happy Weekend Friends!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...