Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Italia Perfection and Cafe 100 Gets a 100

Remember yesterday I told you there were two restaurants that we visited this past weekend?!  
Well, today I am here to tell you all about them!

First up, Alino Pizzeria!  
Alino's at first sight you're thinking, why is this place so secluded?  
The restaurant is outfitted in an old warehouse building in Moorseville, NC that they 
have beautifully updated with exposed brick and piping...a fave of mine! 
I first fell in love with the authenticity of the restaurant.  Next it was the extremely friendly staff, 
full of Italian beauty and charm and then the limited menu.  That's right I said limited menu.  Alino's offers just 10 pizza selections, one style of salad (there are no words for the perfection of this salad) and a pistachio cannoli, sfoglia elle, and cheesecake. We spoke with the owner for a few and learned that the wood stove pizzas are made with 98% Italian ingredients.  The mozzarella buffalo cheese is imported weekly from Italy! While this convo was happening Volare by Dean Martin came on...seriously had moment!  It just kept getting better!


 
The salad was large enough for all four of us to split!

And there was dessert, oh the dessert!
I've never really had a canoli that I just died over until now.
Alino's makes the most perfect canoli with pistachios!  
Who even knew this combo existed?!  The boys went for the cheesecake!

 

And a few fun pics of my new favorite spot!

The Sophia Loren shots are for my brother!

The joys of marrying a blogger...say cheese baby boy!

Next up, Cafe 100!
This place is crazy adorable!
Brooke and I ditched the boys for brunch and shopping while they worked
and we stumbled across this gem,  I'm ashamed to say I didn't snap near as many pics as I wanted
but, ugh the dreaded message "Cannot Take Photo" because YES my memory is full kept popping up! Cafe 100 is located in Huntersville, NC.  
Promise me you will make a pit stop here next time you are in town!

So, who's hungry?!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...