Monday, May 11, 2015

Quote of the Week {A Mother's Grace}

Where do I begin?
This past weekend was full of everything that makes my heart smile.
 I kicked things off Saturday morning styling a photoshoot with the incredibly
Styling is a huge passion of mine so this was a total blast.

 
 After the shoot wrapped it was off to see my very best friend Rebecca's oldest daughter 
play in her very first T-Ball game! Carley Grace was amazing!  She even hit the ball without the T!!

 Raylee, the besties youngest always has to find Uncle Scott.
They are total buds! 

Next, my hubby picked up his 1948 Chevrolet truck that he has had his 
eye on since the first of the year.  We hit the streets for a late afternoon cruise and of course
we had to stop by to show Daddy and get his approval ;) 

We finished the long but fun day with a little QT.
 Just hubby and wife hanging in the workshop!
I decided to paint an old planter aqua to match the ceiling of our outdoor patio.


 Sunday morning and the very special Mother's Day started with 
breakfast with the Gaither family to celebrate Scott's mom and my 
incredible mother-in-law..."Mama Gaither"
We had this photo enlarged and framed for Mama Gaither.
It's my absolute fave of these two.  Could not be a better replication 
of their very special bond and love for each other.  

Next, it was on to celebrate my amazing sweet mama!
 God could not have blessed me with a more perfect angel who loves unconditionally and sacrifices everything for her children and those she loves. I continue to pray that one day I am even half the mother she has been to my brother Brent and I.   


All mama ever asks for is quality time with the family.
"Don't spend any money on me, let's just hangout"
Well, that and pictures, the woman loves a picture of "her babies" 
So we did just that! 

 I was so excited (and proud) to pick flowers from our garden 
along with fresh herbs to incorporate into our dinner.



I made sure to serve mama's favorites, corn on the cob, watermelon, and
she loves Tina's (soon to be daughter-in-law) fried eggplant! 


We even taught her how to play cornhole!! 
She had just landed her first one in the hole when I snapped this pic! 
GO MAMA!
We wrapped the wonderful weekend watching old home movies.
I continue to be amazed by the many blessings in life.

Thank you God for all your blessings and thank you for 
gracing us and the entire world with caring, loving, women
who show us and everyone around them how to give. 

And so your quote this week...

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...