Friday, March 6, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Spring Skirts}

Well hello there Friday...How you doing?!
(Yes, that was totally said in my best Joey Tribbiani voice)
I woke up this morning still sick but, so excited for the weekend!
Do I have big plans, not really, but I do plan to decorate the house for Easter and 
the bestie, her husband and kiddos might come over for laughs and a catch up sesh.  
Those things rank pretty high on the fun list! 
This morning the sun seemed to have a little extra pep in its step.
Maybe mother nature realizes that on Sunday those clocks are moving forward and 
it's time to say so long to old man winter and hello to sunny spring days?!

In honor of my excitement for the weekend and daylight savings,
this week's Fashion Fix Friday is all about fun and flirty spring skirts

Happy Weekend Dolls!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...