Friday, March 20, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Color Explosion}

YALL!
SPRING HAS ARRIVED!
How excited are you?! 
I am blooming like a daffodil on a sunny day!
This weekend Scott and I plan to finally head outside and start lots of 
yard work around the house! There is a garden pathway that runs next to our home that I have
had my eye on and thinking cap on for all winter! Now it's time to start pulling my sweet garden space together!  I can't wait to share the progress of this area with yall!
If you are following Delightfully Chic on Instagram you just might see a 
sneak peek this weekend!
 So enough garden talk-let's talk fashion!

I thought today I might share a fun pattern or how to wear white denim 
or maybe the upcoming trends for shorts but honestly, I just want today to be
a complete color explosion of fun to welcome this new season that brings
a fresh beginning and new life to our days.
The time has come to "Live in Full Bloom"




You were born to dance to the beat of your own heart 
to roam without cages 
With the innocence of a child and the free spirit of untamed horses 
I hope you laugh without stopping 
Live with abandon and love like its all there is 
Stay Wild…My wild wild child… 


 Happy weekend my loves...
breathe in the beauty of mother nature
and look up and give thanks.
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...