Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Have a Secret & I'm Spilling the Beans

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 


First let me just say you must have the luck of the Irish on your side today.
 I am spilling the beans on a golden treasure I was introduced to a few months 
back that I have been keeping all to myself! So wrong, I know!
My friend Elizabeth first introduced me to one of my new favorite blogs Plain Fancy and 
the Queen of Consignment as I have dubbed her, Crystal Nagel. 
Crystal seems to ALWAYS find the most ornate and unique pieces that will totally 
have you swooning.  Back in January Crystal shared about her latest find, Move Loot

Move Loot is an online only furniture and home decor consignment company.
They have beautiful pieces at reasonable prices.
As of right now they have bases out of the San Francisco Bay Area, 
Raleigh, Charlotte (Lucky us in NC), and a new branch in Georgia.   

Here are a few pieces I am currently coveting.


Treat yourself to two amazing finds today!
You are sure to fall in love with both!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...