Wednesday, March 11, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {5 Must Try Salads}


Salads are something I am either completely craving or totally not in the mood for.   
There is no in-between.  Lately, I have been absolutely dying over any fresh leafy green greatness.  
Since, I am FINALLY feeling like I’m back on a health kick I decided to round up of a 
few salads of different varieties to hopefully keep me diggin’ on the 
healthy goodness and motivated.

Here are 5 salads that are totally on my must try list! 

Grilled Peach, Blueberry, Goat Cheese and Arugula 
by Maria and Josh of Two Peas and Their Pod

Recipe

Berry and Pecan Spring Mix 
by Kaylee of Lemons and Basil 


BBQ Chicken, Pear, and Gorgonzola 
by  Cathy of Lemon Tree Dwelling
 

Kale, Edamame, and Quino  
by Monique of Ambitious Kitchen 
(New blog crush of mine and totally obsessing over Monique's recipes)



Asparagus Arugula Salad
by Rebecca Finell via Camille Styles


Do you have a favorite recipe for a delish salad?! 
Comment below and send my way, pretty please!  
I'd love to try!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...