Friday, June 5, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Navy + Stripes}

Growing up I was so against navy!  
 I thought when it came to fashion, navy was always trumped by black!   
Eventually, I slowly started to find myself gravitating towards the nautical color and 
totally falling completely in love with the hue.  Even so much as to paint a navy accent wall 
in our family room.  There is just something so summery about the color and it’s no secret 
that I am a hot weather loving, southern girl. 

So with that said, Happy Fashion Fix Friday!
Let’s talk Navy…and Stripes! One infectious combination!




Add some navy to your summer wardrobe!
Shop the Look





 



Happy Weekend!  
Here's hoping the week long rain showers we've been
having will wrap up today so we can have fun in the sun this weekend!

 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...