Monday, June 22, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
 We are still riding one crazy heat wave here in NC and all I can think about is the beach! 
We have a couple more weeks before we head that way but, I will be more than ready when 
the time arrives. Since Scott's dad had to be out of town on 
father’s day, we celebrated Friday night with a family dinner and some country cooking 
at a Gaither fave, Cracker Barrel!
Slacker here did not even snap one pic!  How terrible is that?!

Saturday, Scott and I spent the day in Apex.
We started the morning by picking up my wedding bouquet that I had
dried and placed in a shadow box. I just love it! 
The box also includes my feather embellished hairpiece and belt
that I wore during the reception and part of our wedding invitation.

Next, it was off to the  Peak City Pig Fest in downtown Apex.
So much fun, but my word it was H-O-T, HOT!
We took in good food, pig races, and a little shopping!



Sunday, it was all about the man who hung the moon!
Church, afternoon lunch, presents, and QT!
My brother and Tina had to miss the celebration as they were back in NYC
Celebrating Tina’s brother’s wedding!

Sweet daddy! I just can't tell you how much I love this man!
 


We wrapped up the weekend as we usually do with a ride in the ’48 and a trip
to Lowes.  Saturday I picked up a dresser that I have big plans for so I needed to get a few
paint samples.  Stay tuned for updates on this DIY!


***

I could not agree more with this weeks quote! 
It's even more fitting for hot summer days!

 Here's to the last full week of June! 
Make it a great one!

dc signature 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...