Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer How To {Beach Waves}

I was so excited last week when a beach waves hair tutorial landed in my inbox from Katrina of Tone It Up!  I am a huge fan of the carefree style and every summer I strive to achieve this look.   The great Lord above decided to bless me with stick straight hair that is as fine as red wine and I’m ok with this {cough cough} 80% of the time. BUT, the other 20% I sure do wish I had a little wave or maybe just maybe an extra strand or two to thicken these fine locks up! I have added Karena + Katrina’s Sea Salt texture spray to my wish list!  We all love our hair at the beach right?  There is just something about the salt air that makes everything better.  I’ve tried textured sprays before, but something tells me this one is going to knock the others right off their surfboards!  

I hope you all have a beautiful Friday tomorrow and an even more gorgeous weekend!   
That mini vacay I mentioned yesterday that I am in much need of…starts NOW!!

See ya next week! 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...