Thursday, July 18, 2013

Glamour France {Alba Obsession}

The ever gorgeous Jessica Alba is gracing the cover of the Glamour-France August 2013 issue with one insanely flirty-fun spread inside.

The August cover of the glossy takes me back to my early teen years when I would not so patiently wait by the mailbox for my YM and Seventeen mag subscriptions to arrive!
  
Doesn't this cover remind you of Seventeen covers back in the early 90's?!
LOVE!

Seriously??
Edgy, playful, flirty, fun...all a recipe for perfection! 
This shot totally makes me want to pick up a long board to "tote" around with me in every attempt to look THIS bad a$$.  No doubt, my version would be a fail and more of a sweaty hotmess after a block but, who cares?! haha 

One word... OBSESSED!!
I like can't even take the amazingness!

   
Ms. Alba you have outdone yourself!!
Cheers to you darling!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...