Thursday, July 25, 2013

I’m Not As Young As I Once Was… {Peach Sangria}

Oh my...Wine-down Wednesday along with poolside birthday shenanigans has yours truly down for the count today. One of my dear girlfriends said it best;
Recovering from a night of sipping at our age, is like recovering from a minor surgery!!
Since I will not be partaking in any “Thirsty Thursday” activities I decided to just share a tasty treat for all the young ones out there with a little bit faster bounce back rate.
I will just have to wait till Saturday when I head back poolside to try this one out. There is nothing better than refreshing sangria while soaking up rays and lounging with girlfriends!

Peach Sangria


1 bottle white wine
1 cup peach schnapps
1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
2 slices nectarines
1 cup red or green grapes

Cheers!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...