Friday, July 5, 2013

If the Music is Good, You *Dance* {#Dchic Top 5 Downloads}

Let's make it short and sweet because this little lady is in a total fog today from an 8 hour pool day celebrating the 4th of July!!

Lorde teasing ya with {Royals} but, the entire album is a MUST!
Go download STAT!
Fitz and The Tanturms {The Walker} I'd have to say is my 2nd fave off the album just behind {Fools Gold}.
The Oh Hello's {Hello my old heart} and {Sweater Weather} by The Neighbourhood both make the body sway and are a nice little sing-a-long for summer.
{Brave} by Sara Bareilles...we can all use a little positive uplifting tune every now and then.
Bonus song #6 has been out for over a year but, I swear it wasn't until recently that I have actually heard {Home} by Edward Sharpe and Magnetic Zeros finally getting some airplay.
I could play this song everyday without it getting old!


I hope you all had an unforgettable 4th of July!
Cheers to celebrating America and the weekend!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...