Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Spy {Festive Treats}

Next to Christmas, July 4th is one of my favorite holidays!
It falls during my fave month of the year, we get a chance to celebrate our country's independence, there are fireworks and sparklers galore, cookouts, sunny getaways, and one of the best reasons of all...July 4th is my sweet Daddy's birthday!!
This year the man who hung the moon will be turning 71!!

There is one more tiny little thing that makes this holiday so amazing…the food!!!
Festive dishes I am a complete sucker for!!
Here are a few that completely catch my eye and have me feening for a nibble!!








Stop by the Delightfully Chic Pinterest page for the how to's on these goodies and more Fourth of July inspiration!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...