Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Spy {Rustic Chic}

As of last week my car is officially paid off and the title arrived in the mail yesterday!!! Woohoo!!
My parents are beyond proud of me (and slightly shocked I’m sure) for making the responsible decision to hang on to my car for at least two more years and enjoy not having a car payment. Fingers crossed I can stick it out that long. I’m a car lover and I’m sure most of you will agree there is nothing quite like the smell of a new car.

With that being said, there is now extra $$ burning one severe hole in my pocket.
I am going to try really hard to save as much as I can but, for the last 4 years I have been dying to fence in my backyard. So…let the planning begin!!

One thing I know I would like is a unique, rustically chic door to add some character to the fencing.
Of course I plan to pick up a few glossies for inspiration but, I’m addicted to pinterest as I’m sure you are too, and have grabbed a little inspiration from our online addiction as well.








And hello, I'm obsessed! 
If only this gate would keep my 5lb fur ball Presley from sprinting through!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...