Wednesday, November 18, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Thanksgiving Recipes}




Last year for Thanksgiving (and all season long) I made Cranberry Brie Bites.   
They were a TOTAL hit with everyone who tried them.  Even those who were not a fan of brie (my husband) said “that’s not too bad”! That is called a "win" my friends! Cranberry Brie Bites are extremely easy to make and a total showstopper, but this year I am on the fence with making them for selfish reasons.  We all know the mommy to be cannot have soft cheese!  So, do I even torture myself with making this delectable greatness or do I give them a year off?? I’m so torn, maybe I should remember it’s the season of giving and treat everyone again this year?? Decisions!



So while I debate this, I am gathering a few other options.
Here is what I have so far.

 Orange Blossom Candied Cranberries


 See the recipe here


Salted Caramel Pretzels Snaps


See the recipe here



Or maybe, this year I should bring a side dish instead??

 Brown Butter Pumpkin Pasta
 

See the recipe here


Do you have any go-to Thanksgiving recipes that are total hits?
Make sure to comment below and share! 



 dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...