Thursday, November 5, 2015

Diaper Bags {The Struggle}

First, I know you must be all thinking that the past two days I have been 
sitting around with my feet kicked up eating bonbons, but I can
assure that is not true. I have been a busy little bee per usual, 
but today I had to update you with a little struggle I'm having.

The struggle...Diaper Bags!

Ugh, some are just soooo cheesy and others
are total bank drainers. So, I have been working on a round up
and here is where I am at this point.
The search is still on, but I'd love your feedback.
Did you love your diaper bag? Share the deets! 
Are the ones I'm loving practical? 
Keep it honest! This first time mommy can handle the truth!

{Shop the Look}


dc signature

4 comments:

  1. These are all great choices for style, especially since Daddy will also have to handle the bag. I think the lightest weight bag would be the most practical. I would choose fabric over a heavier material since you will be carrying heavy items inside the bag AND carrying around that 10 pound Baby Boy too (Im guessing a boy!!!) Good luck and keep us posted on your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Petunia Pickle Bottom tote! Buy buy baby has them. Plenty of room for everything you need, very sturdy and they come in tins of beautiful patterns! I carry mine everywhere a day it doubles as my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Auto correct much! Lol I promise I can actually use the English language

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely diaper bags, fashionable and useful. I just love diaper bags for it's design . It's my all time favorite. These are looking nice with design and stylish look. To know about latest fashion and design simply click denim vest for women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...