Thursday, May 24, 2012

Movie Night...

darling friend I've had the pleasure of meeting through the wonderful social networking world shared the movie trailer for the upcoming release of The Great Gatsby and I literally just about flipped with excitement!!
The costume designer must have had a blast working on this movie!  The wardrobe collection is INSANE!!

I'm not sure I will be able to wait until the December 25 release date!!




See the trailer  here..  And tell me what you think?!!

ps...did i mention it's 3D #bananas

Movie night in the making!!

dc signature

2 comments:

  1. The Great Gatsby is my all time favorite book and I cannot wait for the movie translation! Giddy in anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks AMAZING. This is exactly the type off film you skip in theaters and save for a girl’s night in! Thanks for sharing. I’ve been a big Carey Mulligan for awhile – since her Pride & Prejudice days!

    (Just saying hello from sevendaysandsunny.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...