Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mad Men Inspired

Yesterday as I was hard at work, Spotify was on as usual (I'd die without the constant sound of tunes playing in the background).  I decided to mix up my usual tunes for the "Mad Men" playlist that Spotify offers.  It was a total score much like this MM inspired 1960's townhouse featured in

It's the perfect amount of NYC posh with fab throwback flare. 


I can't even begin to explain my obsession with these vibrant leather chairs!

Chandelier anyone?? 
Statement making beauty!

I am trying my hardest to come up with a way to incorporate this bold back splash into my kitchen!

Stripes...how could you possibly go wrong?



See more of the swanky chic home here!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...