Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let's Go For A Cruise

Every year about this time my need to pack up and move to the beach (preferably Wrightsville Beach...since Fiji is out currently out of the question) goes into overload. 
I am determined to make the move one day!
The first thing I will pick up when I get into town...a beach cruiser!  My obsession with this adorable mode of transportation has always been a tad ridiculous!





images via

I will also be adding a basket and wine holder to my oh so super cool cruiser!

Do you have a cruiser? 
What color is yours?  How do you accessories your "ride"?

dc signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Wrightsville Beach! My son goes to school there and we live super-close (close enough that I run there often). You totally need a cruiser with a basket there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gear system on this cruiser is the Shimano internal3-speed California Bikes.


    beach cruiser bike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...