Friday, September 2, 2011

Focused and Making Decisions...

It's Friday and that means even though it's Labor Day weekend, I am determined to stay focused and continue working on my home office, guest room, and most important the launch of the DC shop!!
No worries...I plan to take a break on Saturday and celebrate Labor Day with a little tailgating and college football! Go Tarheels!

I also have decisions to make; Like what print I will hang behind my desk and what type of wall collage will I have in my guestroom??

Here are few images that get me all kinds of inspired!!





3, 4, & 5

So what Labor Day plans do you have up your sleeve?
Will you be rooting on your favorite team or heading to the beach or lake to soak up the last bit of summer rays?

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...