Wednesday, April 22, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {Grilled Artichoke with Lemon Aioli}

Happy Earth Day!!
I hope you are out and about enjoying this gorgeous day and giving 
thanks to mother nature! I have been running around like a crazy lady today but, 
had to pause for a moment to share this amazing recipe I found!

I love to cook, however I am by no means a chef.  I love finding simple recipes that wow in presentation and of course have everyone asking for seconds.  Recently, I found this sure to be amazing and simple recipe over at one of my daily reads Camille Styles and I am dying to try!

Grilled Artichoke with Lemon Aioli

How amazing does this look?!
Stop by Camille Styles for the complete recipe

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...