Monday, April 27, 2015

Quote of the Week {Our Busy but Successful Weekend}

Happy Monday!

It was another whirlwind of a weekend but, we got lots accomplished!  Friday, Scott and I took the afternoon to just have some quality time together.  We worked in the yard, then we decided to do a little shopping and head to my hometown of Mebane (ok, so it’s only like 20 mins down the road) but, I was craving Martinho’s and we never get downtown anymore.   After that, back home to relax on the patio then umm…who wants to eat again?  Dinner Date night and meet up with sweet friends to catch up. Saturday it was off to the Angel’s Among Us Walk for Brain Tumor awareness!  This was our family’s 20th YEAR participating!! Then more shopping!   
You know those nightstands I’ve been hunting? FOUND ‘EM!  (post to come), also picked up a few other items to complete a few projects around this house!  Can’t wait to share everything!    
Sunday, it was time for church and family time and…MORE SHOPPING!   
I am so grateful for a husband that loves hitting all the stores as much as I do!  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend (despite the weather…it was rainy here) and got LOTS accomplished and soaked up tons of QT with those you love!

"Quote of the Week"


Here are few pics I snapped on Friday when we were out in the yard...
I just adore spring!


Mama, Scott, and I at the Angel's Among Us Walk!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...