Monday, April 13, 2015

Quote of the Week {Mother-Daughter Teamwork}

Shew-whee, I feel like I need a weekend to recover
from my weekend.  Mama and I were total machines on 
Saturday and Sunday!  I'm talking 8am-9pm on Saturday and 9am-6pm on Sunday 
we were full speed ahead.  We started Saturday off with a little shopping but, 
quickly switched gears to work on a long to do list around the house.

Here's a list of items we tackled!

1) Remember those planters I told you about last week in this post?
They have been given a face lift and are total beauts!
I will be sharing DIY pics tomorrow. 
2) The Gaither Basketball Goal got a complete makeover thanks to Mama 
and Daddy who stopped by to help a little bit.  We didn't make Daddy work too much 
since he's still recovering from surgery and the Husband was on call working this weekend.
3) The family room accent wall that my daddy and brother painted I decided wasn't the exact 
color I was hoping for so, out came the paint brushes again and we painted a new color that
I'm loving. Pics to come!
4) The patio ceiling got a splash of color, pics to come on this too!
5) 32 bulbs of caladium were planted.
6) And last but not least Mother-Daughter quality time that is always
guaranteed to warm the heart and soul.

I can't wait to show you all the before and after pics!

After a long but successful weekend the quote just felt right for the week!


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...