Wednesday, April 8, 2015

For the Love of Cooking {God Bless the USA and Brie Cheese}

If you are a daily reader of Delightfully Chic or know me even just a little bit,  
you know that… 

1) I am almost a complete vegetarian
Over the past 2 months I have just about cut all meat from my diet.  
Fish and the occasional southern breakdown moment for a BBQ sandwich are all that remain.

2) I could live off of cheese, pickles and olives!
Seriously, this is all I need to survive.

One of my all-time favorite go to cheese is Brie.
When it starts bubbling in the oven, this girl is getting excited!
Over the holidays Cranberry Brie Bites were my go to recipe that I kept on repeat!
Super Easy and a total hit!  Now that the days are getting much warmer
 I have a new recipe I am dying to try.

Grilled Blackberry, Strawberry, Basil and Brie Pizza Crisp
with Honey Balsamic Glaze

 
Is it just me or does this not look like the perfect 4th of July treat?!
God Bless the USA and Brie Cheese!

Ingredients 
 1/2 (about 1/2 a pound) recipe of your favorite pizza dough
1/4 cup olive oil
16 basil leaves, chopped + divided
8-12 ounces brie, sliced
1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
3/4 cup blackberries
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Balsamic Honey Glaze
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons honey

Stop by Half Baked Harvest for the step by step directions 
for this amazingly good twist on your ordinary pizza!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...