Monday, February 1, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Let me just start off with these few words...
From hitting the snooze button a gazillion times this morning, to wishing we had another day added to the weekend line up on a permanent basis, to just bottom line not being ready to start the work week just yet, I am asking for a weekend do over.

This weekend was truly a blast!  We celebrated Baby G's very first party with the most gorgeous shower hosted by my two best friends, and our three Mama's! 

(Meet Aunt Katie and Aunt Becs) 

We felt so showered with so much love and so grateful for our dear friends and family! Here is a peek into the shower, but I will be sharing a full post later with all the pretty details!


Sunday, Scott and I took the day to tackle a few DIY's and we tried to soak up every second we could outside.  It was a gorgeous day with temps close to 70°!

Remember these two lovely's?  

The bookcase from Ikea that is getting a total face lift? 
Well, the face lift is complete! So expect "reveal" pics very soon!


And these gorgeous vintage lamps I picked up last MAY! After the longest search in America, my Sweet Mama scored us two custom (and perfect) lamp shades! We put the final touches on these darlings this weekend so again...stay tuned for the finished look pics!



I hope you had a wonderful weekend even though I'm sure it wasn't long enough!  Wishing you all a gorgeous week!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...