Thursday, February 18, 2016

Easter Decor


At the very moment that March 1st arrives the Easter decorations are coming out!  During the last couple of weeks before Baby G is due to arrive I want to make sure the house is all taken care of and all I have to do is bring this sweet little baby into the world! (That should be super simple righttt...EEK)  So, the wheels are turning on how I will decorate The Gaither household.  One thing for sure that will make its reprise  will be my DIY Easter Eggs from last year.



 Another MUST will be tulips! One thing I absolutely adore is fresh flowers in our home.

image via

 image via

I also really want to dress up the mantel with an Easter and early spring vibe!
The final look I am still debating.

What are your go to items for Easter Decor??
Comment below and spill the beans!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...