Monday, February 22, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Is the weekend really over already??  I swear they get shorter and shorter!  This weekend our good friends Brooke and Isaac came in from Charlotte to spend the day with us.  We had an amazing lunch at one of our favorite local spots The Root in Elon their little fella, Gavin, once again completely stole the show and melted our hearts! Is he not just precious as can be??


And for the first time I think ever on the blog and for that matter any social media outlet I thought I would share my "weekly" bump pic! OK, so I might not snap them weekly, but we have a fairly decent collection of the ever growing bump!  I have officially "dropped" with just 4 weeks to go!

 
Sunday I did a little more nesting! I took inventory of Baby G's library!  Let me just say, if you are expecting a little one you have to of course get the classics, but also promise me you will get "The Wonderful Things You Will Be"!  I cannot WAIT to read this one to Baby G! It's a total fave of mine! The illustrations are just presh!

This weekend we had warmer temps reaching almost 70° however, the clouds were still hanging around.  Clouds or not I just couldn't resist a colorful Sunday afternoon snack!  Avocado with a splash of lime juice and strawberries are one of my favorite snacks on warm spring and summer days!



Wishing you all a beautiful week! Now let's all throw a little confetti! 


 dc signature

1 comment:

  1. is that book by emily winfield martin? i love her art, and i know she authors/draws a few childrens books. i follow her blog. and that's quite a bump pic, lol.
    b

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...