Monday, January 25, 2016

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Well we survived our first winter storm of the season and escaped with a total of about 5 inches of snow and ice.  As pretty as the snow was I had to enjoy from indoors! I took a second tumble this pregnancy on a patch of ice last Wednesday (after an hour of monitoring it was decided that Baby G is a “Show Off” (yep that’s my child) and is super healthy) so I made sure to play it extra safe and trapped myself indoors.  In the end my to do list became shorter and lots of projects and DIY’s were tackled around the house.

My view from our front door! 

On Friday I decided to make Oreo Cheesecake Cookies.  
Stay tuned for the complete recipe on the blog.

Freshly painted frames and new wall art I have been pulling together.
I will be posting this final look as soon as I hang these darlings!

I'm super excited about this piece.  I have transformed the shelves and as soon as the temps warm up I will be giving this bookcase a fresh coat of paint.  Stay tuned for the finished look!

On Saturday Scott made the BEST taco soup!  I am horrible about not finishing my meals, but not this time!  I finished the entire bowl and on Sunday we finished off the leftovers while watching the Panthers claim their spot in the Super Bowl!


I hope you stayed safe and warm throughout the winter storm!
Personally, I'm pretty excited about the expected 60° temps this weekend!



dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...