Friday, May 29, 2015

Fashion Fix Friday {Boho Chic}

Happy Fashion Fix Friday!
Who’s ready for a color explosion?
Me! Me! Me!
I am a HUGE fan of bohemian décor, linens, clothing, accessories, flower halos, 
and the list goes on!  One of my favorite items that you will see be sporting around in the 
hot summer months is my beloved embroidered cross-body bag from 
Urban Outfitters that I picked up a couple of years ago!
I seriously will never get rid of this gem.  It’s so playful and holds everything!

This is a totally classic pic of my bestie Rebecca and I before leaving on
our annul girls beach trip…bag in tow!

I have been keeping my eye out for more embroidered clutches and cross body
bags and so far this is what I’ve found!




Shop the Look

A Little Style Inspiration!



See ya next week!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...