Monday, May 4, 2015

Quote of the Week {Weekend Wrap Up}

Happy Monday!
Wowzers, what a busy weekend!
We left Friday for Charlotte to spend QT with our dear
friends Brooke and Isaac who are completely renovating their new home before their
first bundle of joy arrives in September.  Here are a few pics I snapped of our men at work!
The tool-belts were totally "too hot for the hot tub


Their main project this weekend was to raise a floor and a doorway!
 I was so impressed by these two! 
 
I will be sharing more from our weekend this week as there were
two amazing restaurants we went to that I must tell you all about!
Delicious!  

And, how about that derby?!  Ok, so my horse carpe deim didn't win
but, always a blast to watch and swoon over the glam! There was absolutely nothing glamorous
about our attire as the four of us were stretched out in comfy clothes resting before dinner.  
We also, ordered the big fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao.  
Um, I slept through every round except for the brief minute I woke up during round 5! 
Again, my pick Pacquiao, didn't fare so well! 
Good thing I'm not a betting woman!

Ok, so on to the quote!

Last week as I was scrolling Pinterest I saw this and had a 
total moment so I decided this should be our quote to 
inspire us this week!




dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...