Friday, March 22, 2013

If The Music Is Good, You *Dance* {Dchic Top 5 Downloads + 5}

In case you missed my post from earlier today- just scroll down to see how excited this girl is for warmer days ahead and all the beautiful things the spring season brings!
Keeping my excitement in mind along with my obsession of rolling all the windows down in the car and turning up the radio as loud as one can stand; I have decided to skip sharing new tunes I've discovered this week to instead give you a round-up of songs that will surely have you bustin' a groove! 
I mean HELLO it's the weekend- the FIRST weekend of Spring 2013-should you really be doing anything other than dancing and singing to the top of your lungs?!
I didn't think so...

Go ahead- get your groove on!
Then check out a bonus playlist below that comes from a VERY special person to me- for this guest appearance, said person would like to be referred to as "Ghost Writer" that's right, Writer -not Rider.  Ya never can be too careful of the paparazzi can ya "Ghost Writer" ;)


Ps- you will need to have a Spotify account to listen- it's free to sign-up
You can link-in with your facebook as well.

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...