Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Flashbacks

"Living HE loved me, Dying HE saved me"
Wishing you all an amazing Easter Weekend!



1. @ashleybrookedesigns 2. @9to5chic 3. @lemonandlavender
4. @kellywearstler 5. @thedecorista 6. @emmaroberts6
7. @meg514 8. @rachelzoe 9. @taylorsterling

Make sure to check these ladies out and stop by and visit @delightfullychic while you are scrolling through swooning and handing out hearts!

Are you on instagram?
Leave your info below-I'd love to stop by and share the love!


dc signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post idea! I'll be sure to check everyone out on Instagram. My name is @yourstylistkaren.

    Grateful that HE lived to teach me and thankful that HE died to save me.

    Happy Resurrection Weekend!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Instagram, but I have no problem admiring the posted pics :-)
    Now following via GFC! Hope you're having a wonderful Easter weekend!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...