Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Flashback

To be completely honest, I haven't had a lot of time to browse instagram this week.
From losing my iPhone charger (talk about cutting the lifeline) and working on lots of exciting opportunities for Delightfully Chic and in my life, time just kinda slipped away.

Of course, even with limited time there were still tons of snapshots that completely had me swooning!

Wishing you all an amazing and hopefully relaxing weekend!


1. @kellywearstler 2. @vmacandcheese 3. @merrittbeck
4. @mackenziehoran 5. @thedailylove 6. @chrisellelim
7. @nhmediaprgirl 8. @carolinevreeland 9. @katespadeny

Make sure to check these ladies out and stop by and visit @delightfullychic while you are scrolling through swooning and handing out hearts!

Are you on instagram?
Leave your info below-I'd love to stop by and share the love!

dc signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images here, like the Kate Spade dresses!
    I have a great giveaway on my blog right now - you can win designer eye-glasses - come and have a look!
    Cheers to a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that gold dress! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...