Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Spy {Cuff Chicness}

This week's I Spy is a look that completely takes me back to my "younger days".
Who out there remembers the "tight rolled" jean look of the 80's?
For those who don't...
BAM!
I swear my brother and I had this look down to a science with our Eastlands!!
Never in a million years did I think I would find myself perfecting my "cuffs" yet again in life and here I am...rocking with pride!
Now, we aren't quite back to the full blown tight roll {don't think for a second I won't attempt} but, whether it be a pair of skinny jeans paired with ankle boots or pumps or even your favorite loose fitting boyfriend denims with flats or sandals-this is a look I warmly welcome!
 



 


 
Images via
 
 
 
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...